Skip to content
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- I ate this camera-pill yesterday since the doctors wanted to see my whole digestive system from inside. It takes 2 photos per second and even has leds incorporated. Yep we are on that point of history.
- My boss refused my 2 weeks notice and wants 4-8 weeks notice like my co-worker gave. Can she enforce this?
- I got a lot of comments yesterday asking to see a video of my family using the ODR (Outdoor Rink). Here is my daughter WOHS (Working on her Skills).
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!
- We don’t have kids so my wife and I take our dog around to look at the lights. He loves it.
- How to stop my keyboard lighting up when my cat steps on it in the dead of night?
- My kids haven’t cleaned their bathroom like they were supposed to. I decided to leave a note under a rag they left on the floor. Let’s see if they find it. It’s been a week already.
- When I went out to shut off the smoker and put the cover on, I come back to my wife having ate all the skin.
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- Roommate crashed my car while borrowing it to go to work then refuses to pay anything unless I let her continue to drive it in the future