Skip to content
- A cat that likes beets
- More than 7 *THOUSAND* nurses are on strike in NYC starting TODAY. This sign says it all: “If the nurses are outside, something is wrong inside.” (via @jessie_eli on tw)
- Guess this guy likes putting gas nozzles in his butt.
- Kanye West torches the last remnants of his career saying he likes Hitler
- Rogue Russia, Maximum Xi: The top risks for 2023
- I was just following Dr Marshall’s advice why are you all horrified?
- Ian Bremmer: Rogue Russia outranks inflation as top geopolitical risk for 2023
- if you know someone who thoughts of suicide, please reach out, in the end we are all humans
- Not all police are on the naughty list. I’m a janitor that cleans the PD 3x weekly. this is my gift
- I’m the guy that says “Just let the girl speak!” in Rogue One (Samuel Victor / Torius Chord). I’m new to Reddit, will swap upvotes for annecdotes?
- All Gestures, All Shock Opera: DeSantis Launches His Newest Battle
- there is a young autistic gentleman in my neighborhood that likes to come over about twice a week and look at my old car. apparently the only time he speaks is when he’s around my car.
- Millennials are shattering the oldest rule in politics. Western conservatives are at risk from generations of voters who are no longer moving to the right as they age
- TIL that most, if not all, uncontacted groups live in voluntary isolation – they are aware of the rest of the world, but choose to not have any contact. This is likely due to fear of diseases novel to them and violent clashes with traffickers and loggers.
- Chesapeake Public Schools will allow an After School Satan Club, and parents are losing their shit. Local law professor claps back: “If the school is going to allow one religious club to meet, all other clubs have the right to meet regardless of ideology.”