Skip to content
- Our uber driver with her high beams on at all times. I mentioned it and she said she needs it like that to see better 🤦♂️
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- Wow! BofA took $2k from someone and then told her she had to wait until February to get it resolved 👀 Woman said she tried to go to to the physical location and they had a line around the corner! This BofA stuff feels more real with each passing moment! 🔥😬
- Marjorie Taylor Greene: Jan. 6 ‘Would Have Been Armed’ If She Led It
- How did Maz get Luke’s lightsaber? I remember she said “good question, for another time” and never said anything about it ever again.
- Here’s Marjorie Taylor Greene denying that she ever said Speaker Pelosi was a “traitor to our country” and then being presented with evidence that she, in fact, said that.
- This is Lady of Dai, and she has been preserved for over 2100 years. Her skin is soft, her arms and legs can bend, her internal organs are intact, and she still has her own Type-A blood, hair and eyelashes. She lived during the Han dynasty (206 BCE – 220 AD) and was the wife of the Marquis of Dai.
- When you tell her a story that she doesn’t understand, but she loves you anyway 😍
- Ruth, a Jewish girl my great grand-parents hid in France when she escaped Germany with her parents in 1941. Postcard sent from Argentina after they made it across.
- TIL that in 1984 Weird Al Yankovic’s single “Eat It” reached number 1 in Australia. It outranked the song that it was making a parody of, Michael Jackson’s “Beat It,” which only reached number 3.
- TIL that the “Christmas bonus” given by the UK government to disabled people has been fixed at £10 ever since it was introduced in 1972. Had it been adjusted for inflation it would be more than £130 now.
- LPT: Need to divide something fairly between 2 kids? Let one kid make the split and let the other kid choose the partition. Because kid making the allocation won’t know which partition he/she is getting, it will incentivize him/her to make the fairest possible split.
- A Pangolin reacts happily to a human grooming it in places it could not reach or take care of it by itself. There are many benefits to humans having opposable thumbs.
- Bought my wife a new iwatch for Christmas from our local Verizon store. Looks like someone else bought it, registered it to their account and then returned it. Dead in the water unless any of you know email@example.com’s password LoL.
- The aviation sector wants to reach net zero by 2050. How will it do it?