Skip to content
- BREAKING: Police Announce Arrest In Connection With University Of Idaho Killings
- Anger in Russia as scores of troops killed in one of Ukraine war’s deadliest strikes
- India’s tallest elephant, Thechikottukavu Ramachandran – Still alive at age 58 he has killed a record 15 people and 3 elephants in his lifetime and is branded as the most dangerous captive elephant in the state
- Experts say American police departments need to be restructured
- TIL that in 1984 Weird Al Yankovic’s single “Eat It” reached number 1 in Australia. It outranked the song that it was making a parody of, Michael Jackson’s “Beat It,” which only reached number 3.
- Making the case for unions as membership hit record low in 2022
- An Argentine reporter, after her wallet was stolen by a fan in Qatar, stated: “The police asked me how I want to punish the offender and choose between imprisoning him for 5 years or deporting him from the country immediately.”
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley: ‘I’m so tired of Black men being killed unjustly at the hands of police’
- Floral embroidered denim jacket- one year in the making! 🧵🪡🌿🌸
- Young Mao Zedong statue is located on Orange Isle in Changsha, Hunan. The monument stands 32 metres (105 ft) tall and depicts Mao Zedong’s head. The Hunan People’s Government began building it in 2007 and it was completed two years later, in 2009. It took more than 800 tons of granite
- TIL: In 1962, a 10 year old found a radioactive capsule and took it home in his pocket and left it in a kitchen cabinet. He died 38 days later, his pregnant mom died 3 months after that, then his 2 year old sister a month later. The father survived, and only then did authorities found out why.
- Police in UK utilised a metal detector in in order to tackle and deter knife possession.
- TIL that the “Christmas bonus” given by the UK government to disabled people has been fixed at £10 ever since it was introduced in 1972. Had it been adjusted for inflation it would be more than £130 now.
- In 1984, Gary Plauche tracked down the kidnapper who sexually assaulted and molested his 11-year-old son and killed him on live television. Gary waited in disguise at the airport, and shot the kidnapper while cameras were rolling. He was given a 7-year suspended sentence and received no prison time.
- ‘Boys in Blue’ follows police and student athletes in Minneapolis