Skip to content
- Sister Of Uvalde Massacre Victim: ‘Can’t We All Agree This Can’t Happen Again?’
- Can We Agree That Bernard Hill was Perfectly Cast as Theoden.
- When I went out to shut off the smoker and put the cover on, I come back to my wife having ate all the skin.
- i will take this as uplifting, and we can go our separate ways. thank you
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- if you know someone who thoughts of suicide, please reach out, in the end we are all humans
- We adopted Klaus today! He has 1 eye, half of each ear, and a partially amputated tail, but we think he’s a perfect handsome baby.
- I hate it when job interviewers ask “what is your greatest strength,” so I printed up these business cards to just hand out when asked.
- I got written up for wearing these socks. Any guesses why? 🍄
- We just “took delivery” of this bad boy. In all honesty, we just went from managing it to purchasing this beautiful example of a Do328-300.
- ‘We Need To Make Sure The Public Is Protected’ Actor Ben McKenzie Speaks Out About Crypto
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- ‘I Can Say Very Clearly President Trump Is A Liar’: House Member On Tax Returns
- Helpful disturbance: How non-linear dynamics can augment edge sensor time series
- Former GOP Rep. Rooney: I told Nancy Pelosi if we had you we would do a lot better