Skip to content
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- In Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1978) John Cleese paused so long when answering Sir Bedevere that Eric Idle had to bite his scythe in order to keep from laughing. Idle says in the commentary, “John took an enormously long time on that take..so I bit the thing to prevent myself from giggling”.
- Today I became a father! My life has come so far from the bad days. My little boy is so precious.
- My sister thought this was a good way to stop her cat from destroying the Christmas tree
- So some kids with autism and other conditions need a safety bed to keep them contained and safe. I built this one for my grandson. Seemed presumptuous to post here but was told to do so. Hope you like.
- so… on my way to work today I encountered a geothermal anomaly… this rock was warm to the touch, it felt slightly warmer than my body temperature. my fresh tracks were the only tracks around(Sweden)
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- This woman was so nervous about flying, so the flight attendant explained every sound and bump and even sat here holding her hand when it still got to be too much for her.
- I got a lot of comments yesterday asking to see a video of my family using the ODR (Outdoor Rink). Here is my daughter WOHS (Working on her Skills).
- gf ate edibles for the first time. one “wasn’t shit” so she takes another. I look over at her phone and hour later and see this. yes her phones cracked
- I’m continually disappointed by the lack of secret caves behind waterfalls in games. I still check every waterfall I can and will probably continue to do so.
- 1 vs 2500: I couldn’t afford an expensive Telescope or a Star Tracker so I took over 2500 shots of the Orion Nebula from a pretty light polluted city in Central India with just an entry level DSLR. Combined them together using a method called “Stacking”, and this was the result [OC]
- Luna eats my live succulents so I got Lego ones. I can’t have nice things.
- An Argentine reporter, after her wallet was stolen by a fan in Qatar, stated: “The police asked me how I want to punish the offender and choose between imprisoning him for 5 years or deporting him from the country immediately.”