Skip to content
- Almost ten years as friends, three years dating, three months since he had me pick my wedding stone at a gem show, first week living together. He’s gonna make me so happy.
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- My cat Ralf and me in the same place, 20 years later. She was a bit grumpy during the photo shoot [OC]
- My landlady has been promising me a concrete driveway for two years, now. This morning, I got this text from her.
- Christmas at my sister’s 15th century house (France)
- This is my Christmas present from my boss. I’m a 41-year-old man, and neither my first nor last names start with T.
- My sister thought this was a good way to stop her cat from destroying the Christmas tree
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- My husband took a photo of me and it’s the prettiest I’ve felt in a long time.
- Amongst my Dad’s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked “Christmas Angles”. We’ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.
- remember my grandpa from ‘old school cool’ a couple of years ago? today, he turns 100!
- My parents baked me a cake for my 2 year sobriety anniversary! 12/10/2020
- “Shirtception” – my favorite gift every year from my brother. We’re now at level 9.
- Whenever my fiancé is sick, she has me plug my pc into our TV and play games for her to watch.