Skip to content
- Google to cut 12,000 jobs and I was one of them. But I’m kinda glad I was laid off
- Almost ten years as friends, three years dating, three months since he had me pick my wedding stone at a gem show, first week living together. He’s gonna make me so happy.
- Watch Ron Klain’s full speech as he steps down as White House chief of staff
- As of today January 18th 2023 Google Stadia is shut down
- Jeff Zients to serve as Biden’s next chief of staff
- Ron Klain on his tenure as White House Chief of Staff
- Ankylosaurs battled each other as much as they fought off T. rex
- NYT: Ron Klain expected to step down as White House chief of staff
- Astronomers Pierre Kervella and Dr. Bernd Freytag used data gathered over 7 years to create this animation of what Betelgeuse might look like, due to the very low density of red super giants, fluctuations inside cause material to be flung out millions of miles before eventually falling back.
- My mom graduating from rehab at 64 years old. 11 days later she passed away, sober for the first time in 32 years, so proud of herself.
- After almost 18 years of having it my GameCube decided to power off for the last time, thanks for the memories
- Passenger Jet Flies Over Launchpad Right as SpaceX Rocket Takes Off
- TIL in 2018, a girl who was offered an internship with NASA had her offer revoked after she told a retired NASA engineer to “suck my dick and balls.” The engineer, Homer Hickman of “October Sky” fame, nevertheless attempted to get her internship back.
- Rare: Obama and Bush face off, as ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith crowns Best “Presidential Athlete”
- Learjet skids off runway at BVX.