Skip to content
- Amongst my Dad’s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked “Christmas Angles”. We’ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- So some kids with autism and other conditions need a safety bed to keep them contained and safe. I built this one for my grandson. Seemed presumptuous to post here but was told to do so. Hope you like.
- Today I became a father! My life has come so far from the bad days. My little boy is so precious.
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- After working 3 positions and managing 20 employees, here’s my work christmas gift
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- So for the 15th time now, our neighbor called out the fire department when I started my Smoker. Claiming that I’m burning trash. At least the full truck didn’t come not this time.
- My wife loves movies, but dislikes unnecessary sexual scenes. This is a gift she got from some work friends.
- Bought myself my dream Christmas jumper today, I’m so happy [OC]
- Not all police are on the naughty list. I’m a janitor that cleans the PD 3x weekly. this is my gift
- Luna eats my live succulents so I got Lego ones. I can’t have nice things.
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.