Skip to content
- Smartest wife ever! We were both pooping on opposite sides of the house… I called her and asked for tp… she yelled for the dog and then told me to call him…(OC)
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- Wife got me a New Coin. I like my odds.
- This couple hired me, a complete stranger, to watch their kid for a date night. Now they’ve practically abandoned me with their kid. What do I even fucking do? I need to get paid and I also can’t leave their child home alone. They are just ignoring my message. Put DND on after I texted them.
- I requested 8 bananas in my weekly grocery pickup order…. They gave me 8 BUNCHES, and managed to only charge me $0.68 – the price of one single banana
- So i was at the mall to watch a movie and this cop approached me and i was like,”ahhh,he is gonna check me for weed in front of everyone and make a scene”. But he sweetly came up to me with a smile and wanted to click a pic with me to show his son. Here is the pic, Keep Smiling:)) Have a nice week:)
- Working my job at McDonald’s in the window a kind, older stranger didn’t hesitate to hand me this. Considering a few nights ago I was having bad thoughts this really made me happy aside from the money, the words mean more than anything ❤️
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- Whenever my fiancé is sick, she has me plug my pc into our TV and play games for her to watch.
- My daughter told me we only had a little milk left in the fridge.
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- (OC) A girl from my college made this for me and called me handsome, been blushing ever since
- My wife called me down to the basement, saying something was preventing her from doing laundry. This was the culprit.
- [Serge Ibaka] Hey @KendrickPerkins, I count my blessings every day and I don’t usually react to comments about me. But It’s disappointing to hear someone I shared a locker room with spreading misinformation to be relevant and get views on TV and social media.