Skip to content
- Data reveal a surprising preference in particle spin alignment
- Surprising Subplots Emerge In New Batch Of January 6 Committee Transcripts
- Strongest Arctic cyclone on record led to surprising loss of sea ice
- Researchers discover root exudates have surprising and counterintuitive impact on soil carbon storage
- Pair of studies uncover surprising new roles for spinal cord and brainstem in touch
- LPT: Be a predictable driver/pedestrian, not a “nice” one. Don’t stop and “wave” people/cars to go if it’s not their turn. People respond impulsively, disregarding other lanes of traffic, causing accidents/serious injuries. Simply follow the rules and everyone gets home safely.
- TIL that most, if not all, uncontacted groups live in voluntary isolation – they are aware of the rest of the world, but choose to not have any contact. This is likely due to fear of diseases novel to them and violent clashes with traffickers and loggers.
- Anxious 1st post here: I got a job today! While this might not seem like much to others; I was once a guy who worked in IT & even helped NASA at one point! 7 Years of not working, depression & trauma, I’m starting my life over from scratch..& I’m damn proud of that! 💚 Hope you smile!
- Shannon Sharpe on Ja Morant: “For some reason he wants to surround himself with these type of people. Bruh, you’re not hard. This is not your life. You got a $200 million contract and you want people in the NBA to think you hood, to think you gangster.”
- Afghanistan: All the female students started crying as soon as the college lecturer announced that due to a government decree, female students would not be permitted to attend college. The Taliban government recently declared that female students would not be permitted to attend the colleges.
- it’s not wrong
- He’s really not alright
- Not a dog person
- Better not fire anyone now
- Not even fresh cabbage