Skip to content
- We don’t have kids so my wife and I take our dog around to look at the lights. He loves it.
- roses are red i love cows
- 🔥 If Holly (Ilex aquifolium) finds its leaves are being nibbled by deer, it switches genes on to make them spiky when they regrow. So on taller Holly trees, the upper leaves (which are out of reach) have smooth edges, while the lower leaves are prickly
- The big-headed turtle has a very large head. Its armored head is so darn big that it can’t even be pulled into its shell. They are not good at swimming, but they are good at climbing (for a turtle), and are sometimes found in trees and bushes.
- Onions are currently over $10 per kg in the Philippines so this.
- Why the stakes of the debt ceiling fight are so high
- Lawrence on McCarthy: No speaker has ever reached so low for so little
- ‘So Outdated, So Off-Key’: Trump’s Big News Is Just A Grift
- When Japan executes criminals by hanging, 3 wall buttons are simultaneously pressed by 3 people so none know which of them opened the trap door
- Today I became a father! My life has come so far from the bad days. My little boy is so precious.
- So smol so lovely
- TIL of a very rare condition called Anton syndrome, in which a person becomes blind however they are unaware of it and will deny it, as their brain generates (false) visual images so they continue to believe that they can see.
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- This woman was so nervous about flying, so the flight attendant explained every sound and bump and even sat here holding her hand when it still got to be too much for her.
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦