Skip to content
- All dogs in the shelter were allowed to choose a toy as a Christmas present
- Toy industry training.
- This man noticed something stuck in the mud before driving over it
- Sheep stuck in forest for 5 years gets around 35kg (80 pounds) of wool removed
- 88 yo french man evacuated a whole hospital because he had a WW1 shell stuck in his anus (full article and source in comments)
- TIL in Nome, Alaska in 1925, a diphtheria epidemic struck and there was no antitoxin left. Land, air, and sea routes were unavailable, so 20 mushers and 150 sled dogs relayed the serum across 674 miles in 5 1/2 days, in subzero temperatures, near-blizzard conditions and hurricane-force winds.
- Florida school removes ALL books to comply with state laws
- An astronaut in micro-g without access to handles or supports, is stuck floating
- Reading the room: Humans struggle to identify aggression in dogs, other humans
- Pollination loss removes healthy foods from global diets, increases chronic diseases causing excess deaths
- 1970 Hot Dogs Cooker
- “hey dad, if you get an attendance call from school…” a text from son, who’s currently stuck in an elevator with 5 friends
- Stuck on a train for 12 hours, alone.
- Saving a stuck turtle
- Only Yellow Labs can be seeing eye dogs