Facebook-parent Meta said on Wednesday that it will restore former President Donald Trump’s accounts on Facebook and Instagram in the coming weeks, just over two years after suspending him in the wake of the January 6 Capitol attack.
- Facebook Reinstates Trump
- Meta to restore Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts l GMA
- Trump is returning to Facebook and Instagram after 2 year ban
- Trump campaign has asked Meta to unblock the former president’s Facebook account
- Meta and Twitter decided to restore Trump’s account. Will other platforms follow suit?
- Analysis: Meta says it won’t punish Trump for attacking the 2020 election results. But the 2024 vote is a different story
- Meta faces EU probe over antitrust concerns linked to Facebook Marketplace
- House Jan. 6 committee: Capitol attack wouldn’t have happened without Donald Trump
- Inside Facebook’s high-stakes debate to reinstate Trump after a two-year ban
- Musk’s Twitter restores accounts of prominent election deniers two years after Jan. 6 attack
- January 6 committee approves DOJ criminal referrals for Donald Trump
- House committee receives Donald Trump’s federal tax returns from IRS
- Trump Team Hit with New Subpoenas
- Trump’s taxes show he held foreign accounts while president
- Pro-Ukrainian Facebook Users In Bulgaria Complain Of Accounts Being Blocked